- MGB Roadster RacerLocal enthusiast saw a MGB Roadster Racer for sale – really good bodywork but in bits, just need to put it together! Exchange of money and delivery from north Scotland to Hinckley and in the sober light of day the enormity of the task becomes apparent. The buyer approached us to rebuild it for him, … Continued
- Old Club Members MGB For SaleOld Club Members MGB For Sale – Trevor Weston is selling his fathers MGB. His father was a member of the SLMGC several years ago and bought his MGB brand new from the MG dealership in Ashby Parva! It has won many events over the 1970’s to 1980’s as shown by the plates on the … Continued
- Torque MagazineLatest edition of the Torque magazine – with links to earlier issues.
Forth Coming Events:
- Ratae Run 2024Ratae Run 2024 is to Statfold Country Park. Narrow gauge railway museum, cafes and much more. Based near Tamworth, Staffordshire and partially in Warwickshire, England. … Continued
- SLMG Monthly MeetingTuesday 5th March 2024, SLMG Monthly meeting at the White Horse Broughton Astley. Starts at 8.00pm, or come early and treat yourself to a meal.
- Winter Social Night SkittlesSaturday 17th February 2024 – Come and join us for this popular Winter social event held this year at the Heathcote Arms, Croft, LE9 3EG. A night of Skittles & food. Not to be missed. Contact the events team or add your name at the club’s monthly meeting.
- Stoneleigh MG & Triumph ShowSunday 11th February – Excellent chance to buy spares and view classic MG and Triumph cars. Visit the South Leicester MG Club stand and get involved!
- Crazy GolfThursday 18th January 2024 -Why not join us for a afternoon of fun at Treetop Adventure Golf, High Cross, Leicester. Really popular event within the club so just turn up at 1.45pm. Don’t miss out!
- Anniversary Run – 44 Years!Sunday 12th November 2023 – Anniversary Run – 44 Years! – South Leicester MG Club anniversary run. Now moved from October to this new date. Free members raffle, Shopping including Books, Shoes, Christmas presents & decorations, Plants & Flowers and much more. Bring any car. Limited spaces. Tulip Route guide. Lunch available at 1.30pm. Meeting … Continued
- George and Glenise Annual Breakfast RunFriday 29th October 2023 – George and Glenise annual breakfast run, a popular run within the club. We are leaving the White horse Pub at Broughton Astley at 9 am. You must have shown your intention of attending, and have paid your deposit. Also told Glenise your choice of breakfast, the run will take 3/4 … Continued
- Armstrong’s Mill in ShepshedThursday 12th October 2023 – A social trip to Armstrong’s Mill in Shepshed, with a huge range of ladies and gents clothes, shoes, ties, you name it, they’ve got it. Upstairs, there is an array of antiques Collectibles from way back when, a cafeteria, serving lunches, teas, and sandwiches. We are leaving the White Horse … Continued